Beyond Bed Bugs: Taking Care Of Ant Extermination In Canada
Bed Bug Authority Canada is your go-to resource for other types of pest control in Canada, including ant extermination. Dealing with any type of pest problem is never enjoyable, but the key is to handle it before it becomes an infestation.
Ants should be dealt with before they're able to establish a colony. While it's not impossible to rid your home of ants once a colony is in place, it's a more complex job.
We can identify the type of ants you're seeing around your property and then handle the ant extermination process accordingly.
In Canada, problematic ants include:
- Black carpenter ant
- Pavement ant
- Pharaoh ant
- Odorous house ant
- Argentine ant
- Thief ant
Yet the top three of that list are the ones most commonly found causing problems inside homes in this area.
Top Reasons You Need A Professional Ant Exterminator
Some ants bite, while others sting, and some are just a nuisance. No matter what type of ant you have, you need professional pest control to take back control of your home. While many advertisements promise so-it-yourself methods for ant extermination, hiring professionals is the better approach:
- Ants chew and destroy wood and other materials
- Colony invasions happen rapidly
- Professionals can easily locate the source
- Experts can identify and destroy the queen
- Professional service can help reduce the likelihood of future invasions
It's a common mistake to see a few ants in your kitchen and think you can take care of it yourself until you discover the problem is much bigger than you initially anticipated. Let Bed Bug Authority Canada use our effective and proven techniques to put an end to the issue for you.
Dealing With Ants In Your Home
Ants are a common problem among homeowners, and you shouldn't feel as though you've done something wrong to end up with this pest in your home. However, taking care of pests starts with identifying the issue because how we deal with ants versus wasps is a different method. As industry experts, we can also help educate you about ways to prevent a repeat problem. For quality pest control in Canada, including ant extermination, get in touch with our team today.
If you would like an estimate for ant treatment in Toronto or the surrounding areas, please call 416-951-0383 or complete our online request form.
- An In-depth Look At Bed Bug Species & Other Similar InsectsBed bugs are of the Cimicidae family of insects because they are parasites that feed exclusively on the blood of warm-blooded mammals. They are the most well-known species in this family and are scientifically known as Cimex lectularius.… Read More
- Bed Bug Awareness For Travelers - If you are planning to travel, it is worth increasing your awareness about bed bugs. It is all too easy to carry bedbugs to your home or office where they continue to infest the environment.… Read More